decisions (sp?)

well…

im back in nairobi. it has started to rain and cooled down everything. at the moment it is still pleasant but in the coming months it will get really wet and nasty.

i just finished a short holiday traveling around the UK, france and holland. met my very wonderful girlfriend and went around a few places exploring things.

and now i am back in kenya and have made the decision to terminate my contract and return to the US in the coming weeks. I am very scared about this. not exactly sure what is going to happen. but i am also excited. I have finally found the person I want to be with and if giving up everything i have here is what I have to do to be with her, then that is well worth it.

so i think i am here for a few more weeks, tying up some loose ends and then I am back in texas come mid/end of april.